Arugula Tuna Salad with Italian Dressing
If you like a traditional Nicoise I am sure this salad will be love at first bite. Though it doesn't got any olives, the subtle flavor of the tuna works quite well with the peppery arugula.
For the salad
- 1 can solid white tuna packed in water drained and flaked
- 3 cup arugula roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomato halved
- 1/4 cup spring onion (scallion) finely chopped
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients to a small bowl. Whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- Add arugula, cherry tomatoes, and spring onions to a plate. Top with crumbled tuna and Italian dressing.
Take-along tip: store salad greens on top and keep dressing in a separate container.
- Why You Should Add Some Healthy Fats To Your Juices, Smoothies, Or Salads
- How To Wash And Store Fresh Greens
- Why You Should Rotate Your Greens And How To Do It
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 577mg | Potassium: 341mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g