Apple Carrot Ginger Smoothie
Try this apple carrot ginger smoothie - packed with fiber, antioxidants and other good-for-you plant nutrients - If you are looking for a delicious morning drink with powerful health benefits.
- 1.5 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 apple cored
- 2 carrot
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base.
- Optional: Add superfoods/toppings - such as goji berries, chia seeds, or raw cacao nibs - if you like.
- Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
- 10 Green Smoothie Tips & Tricks For Picky Kids (Kid-Friendly Recipes Included)
- Affordable Blendtec or Vitamix Alternative That Delivers The Same Quality
- Chia Seeds Health Benefits: 10 Reasons To Add Chia Seeds To Your Diet
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g