After opening the doors to my online shop, I’ve had so many positive responses! I promised to get you good deals, but what I stumbled upon now has actually blown my mind!
Affordable Alternative to the Vitamix or Blendtec
Look, you know you need a really good blender if you’re making green smoothies, nut butter/milk, veggie soups, tahini, ice creams (or blended frozen fruits), cashew creams, etc. on a daily basis.
You could opt for the less expensive models ($40-$120), and live with the chunky smoothies and regular breakdowns, or you could make an investment in your health and go for a high- speed, heavy-duty blender instead.
If you are using your blender at least once a day or every other day, it actually will be cheaper, in the long run, to invest in a quality blender. Cheaper blenders don’t deliver the Watt’s needed and break down very easily because they are not made to blend the tougher ingredients such as apples, carrots, red beets, seeds, and nuts. So you’ll end up buying a few of those.
The Rolls-Royce of the blenders is, of course, the Vitamix or Blendtec. Sadly, enough they also come with the price tag of a Rolls-Royce!
Today, however, I have some fantastic news. I found an affordable Blendtec or Vitamix alternative that is as powerful, uses a similar engine and parts, and delivers the same quality but at only at one-third of the price!
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING with DHL.
I have one in my kitchen right now and couldn’t be any happier with it. I’m planning to make some video soon so you can see my little baby in action! if you have any questions about it, send me an email at [email protected] and I’ll answer right away!
Watch the video for more info
- Japanese stainless steel blades for tougher and stronger operation. Patented technology makes these blades extremely durable for a long lifespan.
- 3HP German fabricated high-speed motor (4500RPM) gives quiet and stable blending performance while being extra durable and powerful to blend even the hardest of ingredients.
- The variable speed control and pulse features let you create everything from hot soups to frozen desserts with just one machine in mere minutes.
- Professional Japanese double NSK bearings last up to 5 times longer than common bearings
- Hassle and Risk-Free 2 Year Warranty
- Automatic thermal protection
Thanks for reading. I hope this information was helpful. Until next time!
Crazy cat lady, life and food lover, certified biologist, and holistic health coach.