Tropical Carrot Smoothie
Bring the tropics to your home with this delicious, sweet, tropical carrot smoothie.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup carrot chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 cups mango chunks
- 1 banana chunks
- fresh grated ginger to taste
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base.
- Add superfoods/toppings - such as goji berries, hemp hearts, or raw cacao nibs - if you like.
Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.
- Affordable Blendtec or Vitamix Alternative That Delivers The Same Quality
- Smoothie Tips: How To Make The Perfect Smoothie
- Make Your Green Smoothies a Complete and Filling Meal
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 843mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 47g