Red Beet Pineapple Green Smoothie
A vibrant and refreshing morning drink to nourish and energize your body right from the start,
- 2 cups spinach packed
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1/2 red beet (raw) peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot peeled
- 1 orange peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Blend spinach and water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more water to thin. If you have a high-speed blender you can throw in everything at once.
- Top with superfoods - such as goji berries, chia seeds, cacao nibs or hemp hearts - if you like.
Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.
- Chia Seeds Health Benefits: 10 Reasons To Add Chia Seeds To Your Diet
- Affordable Blendtec or Vitamix Alternative That Delivers The Same Quality
- Coconut Oil vs MCT Oil: Which Is Healthier and More Beneficial?
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 475mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 26g