Zucchini and Red Beet Noodles with Avocado Dressing
This raw noodle dish is packed with antioxidants to fight free radicals to prevent premature aging and many diseases, cancer included. It's yum, easy and super refreshing.
For the veggies
- 1 big zucchini spiralized
- 1 small red beet (raw) spiralized
- 1/4 cup pine nuts roasted
- 1 cup cherry tomato
For the sauce
- 1/2 avocado
- 1-2 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsps plain unsweetened (dairy-free) yogurt
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsps pine nuts
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Blend all avocado sauce ingredients until smooth, creamy sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredeints. Mix to combine and add extra pine nuts and avocado sauce on top.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 903mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 10g