Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie
A tropical morning drink to nourish your body and satisfy your taste buds.
- 2 cups spinach packed
- 1 orange juice only
- 1-1.5 cup water
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened (coconut) yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup mango chunks
- 1 banana
- Blend spinach and water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base to thin. If you have a high-speed blender you can throw in everything at once.
- Add superfoods - such as goji berries, hemp hearts, or raw cacao nibs - if you like.
Homemade cultured coconut yogurt recipe: super easy, dairy-free, and packed with health-promoting friendly gut bacteria or probiotics.
- 6 Tips To Make A Delicious Smoothie Without Turning It Into A Calorie-Bomb
- Affordable Blendtec or Vitamix Alternative That Delivers The Same Quality
- Healthy Smoothie Tips: 6 Ways you’re Accidentally Making Your Smoothies Less Healthy
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 751mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 36g