Pineapple Banana Green Smoothie Bowl
I just love the beauty of green smoothie bowls. They are fun to make and super nourishing to start your day with all the nutrients your body needs. Have you tried them yet?
For the smoothie base
- 1.5 cups pineapple chunks
- 1.5 banana big, peeled and frozen for extra creaminess
- 1 cup spinach packed
- 1/2 cup water or nut milk of your choice
- 0.5 cup pineapple chunks
- 0.5 banana sliced
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries (optional)
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- Place all smoothie base ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Secure the lid and blend starting on low and work up to high speed, blend until completely smooth. Add more water if needed.
- Pour the smoothie into bowls and top with extra banana, pineapple, goji berries, and chia seeds. Or use other toppings/superfoods of your choice (cacao nibs, coconut flakes, granola, mulberries, etc.)
- Serve immediately for the best flavor!
For an ice cream consistency, freeze all smoothie base ingredients, except for the water and blend while still frozen.
- 5 Easy, Healthy, And Super Delicious Dairy Free Ice Cream Recipes
- Affordable Blendtec or Vitamix Alternative That Delivers The Same Quality
- Chia Seeds Health Benefits: 10 Reasons To Add Chia Seeds To Your Diet
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.002g | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 34g