Minty Pineapple Green Smoothie
An energizing morning drink packed with so many good-for-you ingredients and anti-inflammatory compounds.
Servings: 2 min
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1 banana chunks
- 2.5 cups pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves or to taste
- 1 lime or lemon peeled (use less if using lemon, ½ lime = 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Blend kale, mint, and coconut water until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base. If you have a high-speed blender, you can throw in everything at once.
- Optional: Add superfoods/toppings - such as goji berries, chia seeds, or raw cacao nibs - if you like.
Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.
- Why You Should Consider a 72-hour Coconut Water Fast Too
- Freezing Kale Ahead Of Time For Your Green Smoothies
- Easy Steps To Make A Week (or more) Of Green Smoothies In Less Than 20 Minutes
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 37g