Green Smoothie Ice Cream
Ice cream for breakfast? YES you can! I reckon your kids are gonna love this one too.
- 2 banana chunked and frozen
- 2 cups papaya chunked and frozen (save some for topping)
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunked and frozen (save some for topping)
- 1 cup spinach packed, freeze leaves
- 1/2-1 cup unsweetened almond milk cooled, or coconut milk works too
- Raw cacao nibs, toasted coconut flakes, goji berries, mulberries, fresh fruits, pistachios or other seeds and nuts.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and process until smooth soft serve ice cream.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!!! I served mine with papaya and pineapple chunks, topped with a little desiccated coconut.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 799mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 43g