Give your morning drinks an extra kick by adding fresh ginger. Not only does it taste yum, but ginger is also rich in natural plant chemicals that can promote your health and wellness.
- 2 cups spinach packed
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1 cup mango chunked
- 1 cup pineapple chunked
- 2 banana chunked
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger or to taste
- Blend spinach and coconut water until smoothie. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base. If you have a high-speed blender you can throw in everything at once.
- Optional: top with superfoods - such as goji berries, cacao powder, chia seeds or hemp hearts - if you like
Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
- Is Coconut Water Healthy?
- Health Benefits Of Ginger Tea With Delicious Recipes
- Why You Should Consider a 72-hour Coconut Water Fast Too
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 758mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 49g