Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding
A simple, 5-ingredient coconut mango chia seed pudding that's naturally sweetened, thick, creamy, and loaded with nutrients. The recipe is tweakable to your personal needs. Use other fruits, topping or nut milk base. Be creative!
- 3 cups mango diced (save 1/3 for garnish )
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk or other milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened (coconut) yogurt
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup/honey
- Blend 2/3 of the mango chunks together with the milk in a blender until well combined.
- Combine the mango-milk mixture with the yogurt, chia seeds, and honey, and stir well.
- Pour in 1 big bowl or divide over small 1-portion jars or bowls.
- Cover the bowl/jar with plastic wrap/lid and let chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Divide chia seed pudding evenly into two bowls and garnish with diced mangoes.
- Add other toppings such as other fresh fruits, goji berries, mulberries or cacao nibs if you like. But this is totally optional.
Feel free to make some more and eat as a healthy snack or can be stored in the fridge up to 3 days. Use different toppings to keep things interesting if planning to make this for a few days.
- Chia Seeds Health Benefits: 10 Reasons To Add Chia Seeds To Your Diet
- Homemade Coconut Milk: The Easy Way
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 572mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 38g