Citrus Almond Green Smoothie
This Citrus Almond Green Smoothie is the perfect healthy breakfast to get you started.
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1.5 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 lime or lemon peeled (use less if using lemon)
- 2 banana chunks
- 2 orange peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Blend spinach and almond milk until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base. If you have a high-speed blender, you can throw in everything at once.
- Optional: Add superfoods/toppings - such as goji berries, chia seeds, or raw cacao nibs - if you like.
- Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
- 6 Tips To Make A Delicious Smoothie Without Turning It Into A Calorie-Bomb
- Affordable Blendtec or Vitamix Alternative That Delivers The Same Quality
- Chia Seeds Health Benefits: 10 Reasons To Add Chia Seeds To Your Diet