Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Energy Bites with Hemp Hearts
Looking for a yummy, healthy treat to power up during the day? These hempy chocolate coconut peanut butter energy bites might be just the thing you are looking for. Your kids will love them too.
Servings: 18 balls
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanut butter
- 6-8 dates pitted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut (+ more for coating)
- 2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (certified GF if needed)
- Pulse peanut butter, dates, coconut, and cacao until the dates are well combined and incorporated into the mixture.
- Stir in the other ingredients and roll into small bite-size balls.
- Coat with extra desiccated coconut and let set in the fridge.
Click here to learn how to make your own nut butter. It’s super easy!
- Secrets To Smart And Healthy Snacking
- Health Benefits of Hemp Seeds: The Sprout of a Healthy Living (+ How To Eat Them)
- Cacao vs Cocoa — Aren’t They The Same Thing?
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g