Antioxidant Kiwi Berry Smoothie
Packed with antioxidants, healthy fats, and protein, this smoothie will fill you up until your next meal.
- 3 cups kale packed
- 2 cups water or nut milk of your choice
- 2 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 kiwifruit
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- Blend kale and water until smooth. Next, add the remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base. If you have a high-speed blender, throw in everything at once.
- Top with chia seed or other toppings/superfoods of your choice.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 690mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 17g