Rainbow Avocado Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Rainbow salad made that much better with this homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce. Our latest addiction!
For the salad
- 1 cup carrot julienned
- 1 cup red cabbage chopped
- 1 cup (Daikon) radish julienned
- 1 avocado cubed
- 2 cups salad greens of your choice torn (we used mixed salad greens)
- 1/3 cup raw unsalted cashew nuts raw or roasted
For the peanut dressing
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce/Tamari
- 1 tsp maple syrup/honey
- 1 Thai chili pepper or jalapeno
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk well until combined. Add a little water if needed. Set aside.
- Combine salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss to combine. Drizzle with dressing
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut butter. It’s super easy!
- FYI: you can roast bigger batches of seeds and nuts and store in an airtight container in the fridge to save some time.
- Mason Jar Salad Recipes: How To Pack the Perfect Salad in a Jar
- The Best Morning Routine For A Happy, Healthy Life
- What Is Clean Eating? 7 Simple Rules To Live A Healthy And Clean Lifestyle
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 579mg | Potassium: 825mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g