Red Beet, Apple, and Orange Kick
Anti-oxidant powerhouse to fight inflammation and free radicals while boosting the immunity. Perfect addition to your day.
- 2 cups spinach packed
- 1/2 red beet (raw) peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 apple cored and quartered
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 orange peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 lime/lemon juice only (use less if using lemon)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (optional) optional
- Blend spinach and water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more water to thin. If you have a high-speed blender you can throw in everything at once.
- Top with superfoods - such as goji berries, chia seeds, cacao nibs or hemp hearts - if you like.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 787mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 27g