Pineapple's thanks its detoxing properties to a powerful digestive enzyme called bromelain. This enzyme has been proven to aid in digesting proteins, breaking down fats, and reducing inflammation.
- 2 cups spinach packed
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1 banana
- 2-3 cups pineapple chunked
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 lime/lemon juice only (use less when using lemon)
- Blend spinach and coconut water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base to thin. If you have a high-speed blender you can throw in everything at once.
- Optional: top with superfoods - such as goji berries, cacao powder, chia seeds or hemp hearts - if you like.
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut butter. It’s super easy!
- Make Your Green Smoothies a Complete and Filling Meal
- 10 Green Smoothie Tips & Tricks For Picky Kids (Kid-Friendly Recipes Included)
- Smoothie Tips: How To Make The Perfect Smoothie
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 421mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 34g