Pineapple Avocado Bliss
This pineapple avocado green smoothie is a refreshing way to start the day. A good morning makes a good day, right?
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1/2 avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups pineapple chunked
- 1/2 orange peeled and seeds removed
- 2 kiwifruit
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- Blend spinach and coconut water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base. If you have a high-speed blender you can throw in everything at once.
- Optional: top with goji berries and coconut flakes if you like. Other possible toppings: cacao nibs, chia seeds, hemp hearts, etc.
Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.Or use ice instead.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 174mg | Potassium: 852mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 40g