Vanilla Flavored Mango Chia Seed Pudding
Yummy, make-ahead power breakfast on the go.
For the pudding
- 1.5 cup mango chunked
- 1.5 unsweetened coconut milk or use almond milk to keep calories down
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened (coconut) yogurt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 lime/lemon juice only (use less if using lemon)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/honey or to taste
For the topping
- 0.5 cup mango cubed
- 1 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries (optional)
- Add all pudding ingredients to the blender and blend until completely smooth. Taste! If you’d like it sweeter, add honey/maple syrup to taste and blend again until smooth.
- For me, the mangoes were sweet enough so I added no extra honey or maple syrup.
- Transfer the mixture to small jars or glasses. Place the jars/glasses into the fridge for at least 1-2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Top with extra mango cubes and goji berry. Or any other topping - such as cacao nibs, mulberries, or sliced almonds - if you like.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 613mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 37g