Creamy Mango Avocado Smoothie
To many of you It may seem a bit odd to put an avocado in a smoothie, but when combined with mango it creates one of the creamiest, delicious and filling morning drinks.
- 2 cups fresh spinach packed
- 2 cups water
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 cup mango chunks
- 1 banana chunks
- 1/2 lime or lemon ,juice only (use less if using lemon 1 tbsp = ½ lime)
- Blend spinach and water until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base. If you have a high-speed blender, you can throw in everything at once.
- Optional: Add superfoods/toppings - such as goji berries, hemp hearts, or raw cacao nibs - if you like.
Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.
- Make Your Green Smoothies a Complete and Filling Meal
- Can Drinking Green Smoothies Devastate Your Health?
- 6 Tips To Make A Delicious Smoothie Without Turning It Into A Calorie-Bomb
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 992mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 21g