Hawaiian Style Overnight Oats
These Hawaiian Style Overnight Oats bowls are an easy, nutritious, take-along breakfast or snack! Learn how to make overnight oats by soaking rolled oats in plant milk overnight. easy as that.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats (certified GF if needed)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or other plant milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup/honey optional
- pinch ground cinnamon to taste
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- 1.5 cup pineapple diced
- 1/4 cup unsalted nuts of your choice raw or toasted, chopped
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, almond milk, coconut, honey/maple syrup, cinnamon, and dried goji berries. Divide the mixture between single serving jars with lids. Cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, stir the oats and top each jar with the chopped pineapple and nuts (or other topping/superfoods such as cacao nibs, mulberries, almonds, etc.)
- If too dry add a little bit more almond milk.
Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
- Why Is Breakfast The Most Important Meal Of The Day? Or Isn’t it?
- Are Oats Good For Your Health?
- Plant-Based Diet and Brain Health – How a Plant-Based Diet Rejuvenates the Brain