Grilled Vegetable Quesadilla
This Grilled Vegetable Quesadilla is an easy, healthy, and delicious vegetarian appetizer, breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's also a great way to use up the veggies left in your fridge. So feel free to adapt this recipe.
- 2 big wrap/tortilla (GF If needed)
- 1 cup bell pepper (capsicum, any color) cut into quarters, stem and seeds removed
- 1 cup eggplant diagonally sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 cup zucchini diagonally sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 cup onion cut into thin slices
- 1 cup butternut/pumpkin cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Drizzle sliced veggies with a little olive oil (or melted coconut oil) and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill veggies, in the oven or grill pan, on each side until just tender. This will take about 3-5 minutes each side.
- Allow to cool a bit and cut veggies in smaller pieces.
- Sprinkle half of the tortilla with roasted veggies and top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Fold tortilla half over veggie-cheese mix and firmly press down. Place the quesadilla on a lightly oiled grill (or grill pan or regular pan works too) and cook for 3 minutes on each side until the cheese in fully melted.
- Slice and serve.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1026mg | Potassium: 598mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g