Citrus Pear Smoothie Bowl
This citrus pear smoothie bowl is the perfect combination of sweet and tart to start your day with all the nutrients you need. never tried a smoothie bowl before. they are not only beautiful but super yum too.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk for less calories
- 1 banana chunked and frozen for creamy texture
- 1/2 pear
- 1/2 pomelo/grapefruit
- 1/2 orange
- 1 cup kale packed
- 1/2 orange sliced
- 1/2 pomelo/grapefruit sliced
- 1/2 pear sliced
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries (optional)
- 2 tbsp dried mulberries (optional)
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- Combine all smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add a little water if needed.
- Top with fresh fruits and superfoods of your choice. I used coconut flakes, mulberries, goji berries and chia seeds.
- If you want a more ice cream like texture, freeze all ingredients except liquid base, before blending.
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
- Chia Seeds Health Benefits: 10 Reasons To Add Chia Seeds To Your Diet
- 5 Fun And Yummy Ways To Eat Chia Seeds!
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.05g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 517mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 31g