Bok Choy Pineapple Cleanser
Also lovely with a little piece of fresh ginger and/or turmeric root. They add some zing and many health benefits to your morning drink!
- 2 banana chunked and frozen
- 2 cups pineapple cubed
- 1 cup fresh parsley or to taste
- 2 cups bok choy roughly chopped
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 lime/lemon or to taste, peeled (use half if using lemon)
- Blend bok choy and coconut water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Top with superfoods - such as goji berries, mulberries, chia seeds or hemp hearts - if you like.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 812mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 45g