Minty Avocado Tuna Salad
Easy, refreshing salad that can be eaten as a quick lunch or dinner.
- 1 can solid white tuna packed in water crumbled
- 3 cup salad greens of your choice
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1 cup tomato cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 lime/lemon juice only or to taste (use less if using lemon)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened yogurt
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except salad greens. Season with garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper to taste. Stir well to combine.
- Dress plates or bowls with salad greens and top with tuna salad.
Take-along tip: store salad greens on top.
- 10 Healing Herbs To Grow In Your Survival Garden
- How To Keep Avocado Fresh and Avoid Guacamole From Turning Brown (+ guacamole recipe)
- Why You Should Rotate Your Greens And How To Do It