Avocado Soft Serve Ice Cream
Soft serve ice creams made from whole ingredients - aka Nice Creams - have taken the health world by storm. They are easy to make, do not require fancy ice cream makers, and are totally guilt-free. You can even have them for breakfast, that's how healthy they are.
- 2 banana chunked and frozen
- 1/2 avocado chunked and frozen
- 1/4 cup unsalted pistachios or other nuts of your choice crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup your favorite fruit mango, pineapple, grapes, etc. (as an extra topping)
- Put all the ingredients except the crushed pistachios in a blender. Process until smooth and soft serve ice cream consistency.
- Spoon it in a bowl and top with crushed pistachios on top.
- Serve/top with your favorite fresh fruits.
Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 569mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 24g