Stir-fried Noodle with Baby Corn
Don't you love food that looks super delicious, healthy, and is made in less than 30 minutes? We sure do. The recipe can easily be adapted so feel free to add whatever you have left in the fridge!
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup carrot finely chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage chopped
- 1 cup baby corn
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce/Tamari
- 1/2 lime/lemon juice only (use less when using lemon)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (acv)
- 1/2 package Thai-style rice noodles
- Bring water to a gentle boil. Add noodles to the water and remove from heat. Let soak for few minutes. Check instructions on the package.
- Heat cooking oil over medium-high heat (we used extra virgin coconut oil for extra cocnut flavor). Cook onion, garlic, and ginger for 2-3 minutes. Add other veggies and stir-fry for 5-10 minutes. Season with soy sauce, lime juice, acv, salt, and black pepper. Add more coconut oil if needed.
- Add noodles the last minute. Give good stir and serve.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 1867mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g