Pear Arugula Chickpea Salad
This salad is anything but boring. We just love the combination of the pear, arugula, chickpeas, and feta. Nom Nom Nom.
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lime/lemon juice only, or to taste (use less if using lemon)
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
For the salad
- 3/4 cup cooked chickpeas (½ cup dried = 1.5 cup cooked = 1 15 oz can drained)
- 3 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1 pear sliced
- 3-3.5 oz feta cheese crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk well until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Toss to combine and drizzle with mustard dressing.
Take-along tip: store arugula on top and keep dressing in a separate small container.
- What You Should Know About Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- How to Make Your Own Apple Cider Vinegar
- Chickpea 101: How To Soak, Sprout, Cook, and Freeze Chickpeas
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 1065mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 9g