Pasta Salad with Tuna and Yogurt Dressing
This Pasta Salad with Tuna is a classic pasta salad that may sound simple, but the combination of flavors will satisfy your tastebuds.
For the dressing
- 1/2 lime/lemon juice only (use less if using lemon)
- 1 tbsp plain unsweetened yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chives chopped
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
For the salad
- 1.5 cup whole wheat fusili (or gluten-free alternative)
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced
- 1 cup salad greens of your choice shredded
- 1 can solid white tuna packed in water flaked
- In a small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine all salad ingredients, toss to combine. Add dressing and gently stir to coat.
Take-along tip: store salad greens on top.
- Is Tilapia Bad For You?
- Gluten Glyphosate Link – Why Gluten Usually Isn’t the Problem
- 6 Easy Tips and Tricks for Eating Healthy at Work