Pasta Salad with Pineapple and Gremolata Dressing
This Pasta Salad with Pineapple and Gremolata Dressing is yummy and easy to take to work or eat while on the road.
For the dressing
- 1.5 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 lime/lemon juice only (use less if using lemon)
- 3-4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
For the salad
- 2 cups uncooked tricolor pasta (or gluten-free alternative)
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 1/2 cup spring onion (scallion) chopped
- 2 cups salad greens of your choice
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds raw or roasted, pepitas
- Cook pasta in lightly salted water according to the instructions on the package. When ready, drain and allow to cool.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small blender. Process until smooth.
- Combine salad ingredients, drizzle with gremolata sauce and top with pumpkin seeds.
Calories: 502kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 242mg | Potassium: 505mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g