Herb-infused Greek Quinoa Salad with Feta Cheese
A chunky Greek quinoa salad bursting with flavor and nutrients coming from Mediterranean herbs.
For the salad
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup tomato diced
- 3-3.5 oz feta cheese crumbled/cubed
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves chopped
For the dressing
- 1/2 lime/lemon juice only, or to taste (use less if using lemon)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- Cook quinoa according to the instructions on the package. This will take about 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Combine quinoa, herbs feta, and veggies in a large salad bowl. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
You can cook bigger batches of quinoa and store in the fridge or freezer for later use. Click here for more info.
- 10 Healing Herbs To Grow In Your Survival Garden
- Health Benefits Of Quinoa (+ including one of my favorite quinoa recipes)
- Going Organic Without Breaking The Bank
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 642mg | Potassium: 536mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 3g