Apple Carrot Ginger Smoothie
Try this apple carrot ginger smoothie - packed with fiber, antioxidants and other good-for-you plant nutrients - If you are looking for a delicious morning drink with powerful health benefits.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1.5 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 apple cored
- 2 carrot
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
Blend all ingredients until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base.
Optional: Add superfoods/toppings - such as goji berries, chia seeds, or raw cacao nibs - if you like.
- Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g