Citrus Almond Green Smoothie
This Citrus Almond Green Smoothie is the perfect healthy breakfast to get you started.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1.5 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 lime or lemon peeled (use less if using lemon)
- 2 banana chunks
- 2 orange peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
Blend spinach and almond milk until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend again. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add more liquid base. If you have a high-speed blender, you can throw in everything at once.
Optional: Add superfoods/toppings - such as goji berries, chia seeds, or raw cacao nibs - if you like.
- Use one or more frozen fruits to chill the smoothie.
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 611mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g