Avocado and Orange Salad
This Avocado Orange Salad is a nutritious and protein-packed powerhouse. It's yum, looks great and super healthy. Everything a quick and healthy lunch needs, right?
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tsp sesame seeds we used black sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
For the salad
- 4 cups salad greens of your choice
- 1 avocado chopped
- 2 orange peeled and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (capsicum, any color) chopped
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries (optional)
To make dressing, combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
Combine salad ingredients in a bowl. Toss to combine and drizzle with mustard dressing.
Take-along tip: store salad greens on top and keep dressing in a separate container.
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Sodium: 431mg | Potassium: 1025mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 15g