Provencal Oven-roasted Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes and Bell Pepper
Easy, fresh, and better than take-out. Provencal Oven-roasted Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes and Bell Pepper is a flavorful weeknight dinner that will quickly become a family favorite.
- 10-12 oz skinless boneless chicken breast
- 2-2.5 cup potato wedges
- 1.5 cup bell pepper (capsicum, any color) chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomato halved
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1.5 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin seeds
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Add potatoes to a pan or pot with lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, simmer for a few minutes, drain and allow to steam in a colander for a few minutes more.
- Preheat oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Meanwhile, cut all other veggies.
- Put chicken, pre-cooked potatoes and other veggies on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Season with herbs and drizzle with olive oil. Toss well until the veggies, potatoes and chicken are well coated.
- Spread the veggies in one single layer and place coated chicken on top. Cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes.